Join The Team
Mon – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm (Possible Saturday Remote availability)
$75,000 plus Health/Dental/Vision/401k Benefits starting after 30 days.
Benefits & Incentives:
- One way flight to Georgia for official relocation
- Round Trip flight for holidays if required (based on company holiday schedule
- Assistance with first year lease at a local apartment complex located near our Georgia office
- Full comprehensive training program at our corporate office in Hillside, IL prior to relocating to Georgia full time (Mid September)
The person in this position is crucial to the daily and long term success of our company and we look forward to adding a new member to our C&N Construction family!
Overview: Busy & Growing construction & roofing company is seeking to hire an assertive, organized, and self-motivated individual to relocate to Atlanta, Georgia to manage our office and assist with daily operations. Our company offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, bonus incentives, and relocation assistance as well as extensive training
Requirements & Qualifications:
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- 3 years experience in an Office Management role
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Advanced Computer & Technical Knowledge
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Google apps, Calendar, Zoom & Email, Sheets, etc.)
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Initiative and determination to complete assigned tasks
- Confidence to ask for help or assistance from management to complete tasks assigned
- Reliability and Punctuality as it pertains to daily work schedule
- A positive, constructive, “Team-Player” Attitude
Tasks for this position are listed below but may include other departmental support.
- Maintain fully stocked and neatly organized office supplies, kitchen supplies, etc. for daily use
- Answer incoming calls on our company’s local Georgia business line member(s).
- Check the Voicemail Box on the Reception Desk phone.
- Answer all incoming calls and notate in CRM making sure to tag appropriate team member(s)
- Record incoming mail log daily and scan all mail to corporate office
- Assist in Sales Interviews by managing interview calendar, providing proper paperwork to interviewing manager as well as candidate
- Assist in communicating with local vendors when reordering or coordinating delivery of flyers, paperwork, etc.
Accounts Receivable & Payable Assistance
- Maintain Daily Check Log
- Upload all incoming payments into CRM
- FedEx all checks to Corporate office weekly
- Monitor level of Sales Documents & Marketing Materials and keep in stock
- Update Daily Sales Tracker Spreadsheet and provide PDF copy to each Sales Manager daily.
- Organize application paperwork and keep track of the interview schedule on Sales Interview Days.
- Create company email, CRM Profile & Sales portal account for new Sales Representatives & send welcome email
- Creating & Ordering business cards for new hire
Who We Are
We are a family owned, operated, fully licensed, bonded and insured in 3 states with four operating locations hosting fully staffed offices with professional team members in each department assisting you every step of the way!
We are not just a General Contractor but also a licensed Roofing Contractor with over 15 years experience. Our commitment is to provide reliable, superior quality workmanship and materials as well as friendly and attentive customer service. Our team members are property claims specialists and storm restoration experts.
Our company has helped thousands of customers restore the integrity of their properties by replacing their roofs, siding, gutters, windows, and remodeling the interior of their properties.